Wednesday, August 5, 2009

baby gown

I found this adorable baby sleeping gown at Target the other day! I thought it was such a unique, gender-neutral option. I just love the gray stars!






The fact that it's not yellow or green (or pink) (or blue) made it jump off the shelf at me. There are remarkably few options for baby clothes, blankets, bibs, etc that aren't one of these 4 colors.

Don't babies like primary colors?

Where's all the red? Where's all the orange?

I'll keep looking and if you find anything great let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about the lack of neutral options. I really wanted to stock up on cute things in red, orange, lime green and navy blue... but they don't seem to exist! And if they do, there are still other things on them that make them very much for a boy or girl. I guess that was the biggest reason why we went ahead and found out the gender...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails