Friday, August 28, 2009

babymoon - prelude

Drew and I leave for our babymoon / family vacation tomorrow morning!

This will be our only vacation before the baby comes, so I decided that it's a babymoon.

:o)

We have both had pretty hectic work schedules over the past few weeks and are really looking forward to having some quiet time together. I'm envisioning lots of meandering walks on the beach, sleeping in, and eating tons of bad-for-you-but-delicious food.

Hopefully this family journey to the shore will become an annual tradition. If it does then next year the bean will be along for the ride!

That will certainly be a different experience than this year, but just as great -- or better!

1 comment:

  1. It will be better with baby bean along. Trust me. What number sunblock will you use on the bean? I know how much you like sunblock :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails