Tuesday, August 4, 2009

20 weeks

We made it halfway through the pregnancy!



Actually, now I'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant, so there are officially fewer days ahead of me than behind. Way to go, bean!



Things are coming along really well now. Drew and I ordered nursery furniture at the end of May and it is being delivered tomorrow. I'm so excited! It has been such a long time since we ordered it I kind of forget what we bought. It will be lots of fun to get the nursery set up for the little bean.

I know that I'm way ahead of where we need to be at this point, but I love planning and organizing things, so these projects are right up my alley. I guess if we get an early bean I'll be all ready!

How far along: 20 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 6lbs since getting pregnant
Maternity clothes: all pants, some shirts
Stretch marks: none yet
Belly button: so wide and flat that it's totally lint free -- score.
Sleep: slept through the night yesterday, wonderful!
Baby movement: sporadic -- some days lots, other days not so much
Food cravings: quesadilla (and guac, of course)
Food aversions: still really don't love chicken breasts
What I miss: wine with pasta dinners
Looking forward to: setting up the nursery!
Best moment this week: shopping with Drew for cute baby clothes
Milestones: the baby is half-baked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails