Thursday, May 31, 2012

one if by land...

The movers are coming! The movers are coming!

They come tomorrow actually and I'm so excited. Unpacking is a lot of work, but it's my favorite part. I love organizing things in a new space and finding a home for all of our little treasures. :-)

Asher and I had some time to kill this morning so we decided to break in his playroom a little. He currently has exactly 2 toys in there so our time was brief, but we had fun.

 

Why were we killing time? I'm so glad you asked! We were waiting for this to arrive!

Oh, hello gray couch. I've been wanting a couch with gray fabric for a long time and it's finally here. Fingers crossed that it looks good with the rug I haven't been able to use for 2 years. I was using both my memory bank and imagination to see it altogether - dangerous. ha!

More from "new house" when we have it full!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I really like this couch. What brand and where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! Yes, love that couch! Where did you get this from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails