Thursday, May 3, 2012

the big 3-0

Is it obnoxious to write a post about your own birthday? At any rate, it's mine! :-)

I'm turning {gulp} 30 today! Actually I'm not dreading it at all - 30 will be fabulous!

I have a very busy birthday planned including a play date for Asher {very birthday-ish, no?}, a visit from my in-laws this afternoon, and I have a routine OB appointment. See, I told you - fabulous.

The more exciting plans come tomorrow - dinner out? Yes, please! Hair cut and color - double yes!!

Asher is currently in love with all things birthday, especially the birthday cake. Or as he calls it, "happy cake". Ha ha - love that. I told Drew there had better be some happy cake later or we'll have one very disappointed boy on our hands.

More birthday news - and photos - to come! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! I turned the big three-oh last December.... or as I like to call it: "the first anniversary of my 29th birthday"

    Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of happy cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to one of my best blogging buddies! 3-0 has been awesome for me so far... and i just know it will be the same for you!
    hope A-man gets his happy cake... along with the bug getting some too! :) happy birthday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I love the idea of "happy cake!" What an appropriate name for all cakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a fantastic day, and thirty IS going to be fabulous. Think of all the joy that will be in your life this next year, with the birth of a new little one - how exciting! Can't wait to hear how your OB appt. went (and the big gender reveal!) I'm dying to know....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!! It sounded like a pretty darn good one to me. Did you get a happy cake? ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a fabulous birthday weekend with happy cake for all! Actually, I did see the picture on FB. That chocolate cake looked delish!

    30 has been wonderful for me so far and I know it will be for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails