Sunday, May 20, 2012

expecting...

I'm a little late to the party since we were gone for a 3 day weekend, but I wanted to write a quick post and link up with Kelly's Korner SUYL for expecting moms!

So many of my "best" blogging friends are ones I met while expecting Asher, my 2 year old little guy. I'd love to meet some other moms who are expecting this year! It's so fun {and helpful} to have friends who are in the same life stage as me - especially where kids are involved!

I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant {as of today!} with my 2nd little one. He/she is due to arrive on 11/4, but was measuring a week big at our last appointment, so I'm predicting a Halloween baby. :-)

Leave me a comment and I'd love to stop by your blog and 'introduce' myself too!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Here from Kelly's Korner- also due in November! Baby #1 is due on the 1st! Congrats on your pregnancy & best wishes to you and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love that picture of you two! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily!! Found you through the link up and had to say hi. My son Carter is 2 (March 2010) and I am due with #2 on November 7th! Looks like we are in a similar boat ;) Hope you're feeling great in the second tri! Feel free to stop by and check us out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!!! Amazing how much better you feel when you hit the second trimester. I will have a c-section on the 7th, unless I go into labor before that (which I think I will). I'm kinda hoping the baby won't come on halloween though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails