Wednesday, May 30, 2012

mini update

This blog is getting pretty dusty so I need to do a quick update! I still haven't taken any belly pics this week, so bugaboo will have to do a combo, week 17/18 on Monday. I have my first appointment with my new OB down here on Friday, so we'll see how that goes. Choosing doctors long distance is such a shot in the dark...

So far moving in is going well. Our stuff just got picked up in Virginia today {and might not be here until next week} so I've been spending my time cleaning up, organizing what I do have on hand, and getting our new appliances delivered. Check out this lil beauty that came today.

 

This fridge makes me happier than it probably should. Love it! Now we just need some food for inside.

Asher has been making himself at home too.

He loves coming to "new house" - as he calls it. We've been spending a lot of time here working and waiting for deliveries with minimal toys. I'm proud of a what a good sport he has been. Of course we do have some toys.

And above average time with the iPad doesn't hurt either. :-)

I had to bring my pantry liquids with me since the movers won't handle those, so I got those put away in the pantry. It will all get moved when the rest of the food arrives, but I feel good about doing what I can right now. I'm also testing some containers and organizers - that will be a work in process.

 

My pantry is kind of huge - I'm a really lucky lady.

More pics will come. I'm just waiting to get my nice camera over here. We'll take another tour once the boxes all get unloaded.

Gotta run, the bug man is here. As someone who's never lived very south of the Mason-Dixon line I have to chuckle at having a bug man. I like what he stands for, though. No bugs in my new place, please! This house was built with pest control tubes right in the walls so they don't have to spray inside. Is that space age or what?

Back with more soon!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! You house looks amazing! Can't wait for the virtual tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so BEAUTIFUL! You know, you could've asked me for some help finding a good OB but I hope the one you chose works well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful home! And hear some pregnancy updates too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new house - you are very blessed. And we have those bug things, too! They're a godsend, esp. when you have small children. Quick, simple, and no chemicals in the home - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new house, can't wait to see the finished pictures! Also, I am very jealous of your pantry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails