Monday, November 14, 2011

there's a new sheriff in town

Ah, Monday.  The day when "normal" schedules pick back up and weekend nostalgia sets in.  This past weekend was such a fun one for us!  I love fun weekends, but they really do make it that much harder to start a work week.

{and yes - even though I stay at home with Asher I still have a work week! ha!}

On Saturday our family of three headed over to a 1st birthday party for our cousin, Nico!  It was a Western theme and sooo cute!! 

Uh-oh, watch out for this little outlaw.


Asher got to try a lot of fun new things, including - a pony ride!


At first he was really excited to pat the "neigh-neigh" but balked big time when the lady offered him a ride.



But then he saw some other kids riding and got really intrigued.  Suddenly it was all we could do to keep him out of the saddle! 

Giddy-up Pixie!






For being brave and going on a ride Asher earned a cowboy hat and Sheriff's badge.


Sleep easy, townsfolks, Sheriff Asher is on duty. 


Someone is vying for my attention, so I don't have time right now to post all of the other fun stuff he did, but I do need to finish with the best.  S'mores on a stick!  It would be a major understatement to say that Asher loved these.  Mostly he would go at it from the top, biting off all of the graham cracker and chocolate, then handing me the marshmallow to finish.  Which I gladly did - hey, you can't argue with the law!


I just love seeing him love something.  :-)

More party fun to come...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails