Thursday, November 17, 2011

gobble, gobble

We're pretty excited about Thanksgiving around here. 

I just love Thanksgiving!

What's not to love - food, family, days off from work, the start of the holiday season, and of course, little turkeys!


I made some turkey shirts for Asher's girlfriends a few months back, but got busy and procrastinated making his shirt for waaay too long.  Once I looked at the calendar and realized that Thanksgiving is next week {!} I got my backside in gear and churned this cutie out over the weekend.


Can't wait for my little man to gobble up some great food and count his blessings in his new shirt!


{I have to thank Lindsay at the Cottage House Blog for her inspiration!}

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! If it wasn't so late (and you were taking orders), I would so order one from you!! :)

    Etsy! I'm tellin' ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ETSY! I would order from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails