Tuesday, November 22, 2011

onward turkey soldiers

I've created an army.


An army of turkey soldiers.


They're just like Darth Vader's Storm Troopers.  Only more delicious.


What's a holiday without some Pinterest inspiration?  Loved this idea when I saw it a few months ago and {fortunately} remembered that I pinned it and made these guys last night!  If you want to see just how easy it was to do, check out the directions here



I think they'll make a delicious and adorable addition to our Thanksgiving table.  Drew says that they are appetite busters and that we'll have to put them on the table, then gather them back up until dessert.  ha!  
We'll see...  :-)

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I saw your pin on these... Yours look SOOOOO much cuter!!!! DEFINITELY re-pinning and making for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love these yummy turkey cookies!

    I'm seriously fighting the urge to go to Pinterest b/c quite honestly, I already have too many internet addictions as it is...but, all of my friends make it sound like the best thing since...well, facebook started, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are honestly the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had these pinned, but never made them. Yours turned out super cute! Mine would have come out looking like a bunch of drunk turkeys. Crafty I am not...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails