Friday, November 11, 2011

christmas card decision...

I don't know about you, but picking out a Christmas card is one of the hardest decisions I have to make around the holidays!  Ever since Asher was born I literally have 1000s of photos from the past year to choose from.  {But usually only 1 or 2 of the three of us - ha!}

Last year I got our card from Shutterfly and it's still hanging on our fridge - love it! 


I'm thinking about using them again for this year's card, but I can't decide which one to get.  Here's the current front runner...what do you think?

Sunny Christmas Christmas
Create personalized Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

  1. I like it... it's a non-traditional holiday card, which I am a fan of! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails