Friday, November 18, 2011

the {moustache}-ing

I have a new favorite.

Shirt, that is. 

I first saw this design idea on a Christmas card and knew instantly that it would have to be Asher's Christmas shirt.  Since I waited sooo long to make his Thanksgiving one I had to strike while the sewing machine was still hot and whip up his Christmas tee! 

Just try and tell me that Asher won't be the {moustache}-ing, I mean, most dashing at all of his holiday parties this year!  :-)

{moustache}-ing through the snow...


on a one horse open sleigh...


over the fields we go...


laughing all the way!


Love me some good mustache humor - and little man wear.  ha!

2 comments:

  1. I love this shirt!! You are so creative! I've been making applique shirts and I know what you mean about being in strike with the machine. I'm taking a break in December but until then I'm working away on my machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I wish sewing was one of my talents, but it surely is not :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails