Friday, November 11, 2011

cards from tiny prints

Back when Asher was first born I bought his birth announcements through a website called Tiny Prints.  The quality was amazing and I really loved their attention to detail.  When designing his announcement I wanted all of the text to be lowercase, but since this is a little non-traditional they actually had a reviewer call me to make sure that it wasn't a mistake!  Great service!


Since I just started searching for our Christmas card I decided to swing over there and see what they had to offer.  Um, W-O-W!  There are 100s of cards to choose from - all fully customizable.

Here's what I'm liking so far!


I just love the red chevron design - and, of course, Asher's cute mug.  :-)

If you're looking for a photo card for the holidays check them out by clicking HERE.  I guarantee you'll find a design that suits your taste.

I'm so excited to start receiving cards this year too.  I saw a fabulous idea on Pinterest {of course} on how to display them by wrapping ribbon around cabinet doors, then clipping the cards to the ribbons. 


After the holidays I'm going to use another idea I found on Pinterest and create flip books out of the cards so Asher can learn who our extended family are!  Yay Pinning!


Let me know if you end up using Tiny Prints for your holiday cards.  I'm excited to see what cards everyone chooses this year!

3 comments:

  1. I'm just a little obsessed with any chevron print, so I vote for that card! My photographer is doing our Christmas cards, but your making me want to design another one! I love picking out cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chevron print too! And the idea you found on pintrest is awesome! I might need to follow you on there!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally repinned that cabinet/card idea!! (and I am also following you - divinefrenzy)

    I am using some collected ideas from some sites to make and print my own cards through an online print vendor. I think it may be cheaper that way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails