Friday, November 4, 2011

let it snow, let it snow

Did you all hear...we had snow here last weekend!


The forecast was calling for snow on Saturday, but I seriously just thought it was weatherman hype.  You know weatherman hype, right?  Happens here all. the. time.  However, I owe the local weather folks a big ole apology because they were spot on.  Saturday morning dawned sunny and cold, but by noon the white stuff had started to flutter down.


Even though Asher was still recovering from his cold/ear infection we couldn't let him miss the first snow of the season.  He was bundled up so well I don't think he even felt the cold - ha!


Based on his refusal to go back inside and his suggestion that we go to the park I don't think winter weather is going to slow us down this year.  Might have to invest in a sled!


2 comments:

  1. We had a lot more snow than that up this way. I was so surprised!! I think the fall leaves paired with the snow is so beautiful and amazing!

    And I LOVE Asher's hat. Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is mind-boggling to me! It was 85 here today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails