Thursday, November 3, 2011

boo at the zoo

Drew thinks it's funny to scare people.

Wait.  I stand corrected.  Just tonight Drew clarified and said that he hates to scare people, but does enjoy perpetrating a good startle.

I don't know about you, but those are the same thing in my book.  I have absolutely never been startled without getting scared {and I startle ridiculously easily...}.  But, anyway. 

When we were at the zoo there were some Halloween decorations up here and there, but since the weekend was over, most were starting to come down.  While I was lagging behind with Asher and Grandma Linda, Drew hustled ahead with his Dad and stumbled across a big pile of scarecrows.


I'm sure you can see where this is going...

I warned Drew that if he scared Asher there would be a lot of crying and we might even have to go home.  I had no idea how Asher would deal with getting scared to death by a man-figure on a stick, but I didn't see it ending well.


Should have known better.  He is his father's son, after all.


Asher thought it was hilarious!  He loved it!


Good grief.


Hmm...which one do you think will scare Mommy the most, Daddy?


I can already see a long future of me getting scared out of my wits by two boys who think it's the height of hilarity to make Mom jump out of her shoes.  Fan-tastic.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Yep I think I see that in your future too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! So glad that story had a happy ending. It could have gone so differently lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails