Wednesday, July 21, 2010

sitting up

Look what A can do!


Over the weekend his grandparents got him a new music table to play with and it's proved to be just the motivation Asher needed to sit up.  Eventually he will be able to stand and work his way around the whole table, but for now we just left 2 legs on so it is propped up a bit.

The table is great because when he leans forward to push the buttons the table catches him.  With his other toys when he leans forward to get them they {and he} just fall over.


The only problem comes when Asher successfully spins the wheel then music and lights start to go and it's all so exciting that he throws his hands up and tends to fall sideways.  

We're working on it.

I'm so proud of him!

{I didn't want to move too far away while he was precariously sitting up, so I had to take these photos with my phone.  Sorry for the crappy quality.}

9 comments:

  1. That's one of Eli's favorite toys!

    I find myself singing "Redddd" or "1-23-45-67-8-9-10!!" thoughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo!! I had a mental image of Asher getting overly excited, throwing his hands up and then toppling over and it made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Asher! Don't you just love each stage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grabbed your new button, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Fun! Great Job Asher! Looks like a cool toy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big he's getting! I need to see all his tricks soon in person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun!!!! I absolutely love sitting and playing with Jack with his big boy toys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails