Friday, July 9, 2010

riding in style

Yesterday Asher took his first ride in a grocery cart seat!


Everytime we've gone to the store before this he has either ridden in the Beco carrier or in a stroller.  Having him sit up in the cart is SO much easier. 

He looks so big in his seat!


I don't think we'll do this every time just yet, but it's a great option for quick trips.  Mr. A is still a little small and ended up slouching over towards the end.  Poor guy needed a little help to sit up straight after awhile.  I get tired at the store too, buddy, it's ok.


Ash loved being able to see everything from his new higher perch.  I love that everything is new and exciting for him.  It makes going to the grocery store a lot more fun for me!

Happy Friday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Where did you get your seat cover? I've been looking for one so we can do this too! It will be so much easier than having the stroller and carrying a basket. I can't wait for Lily to be able to sit in the car :)
    He looks so cute and grown up sitting in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Asher was sitting up! Go, Asher!

    I have a cart/high chair cover, too, that I can't wait to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a cover but Brynn loves sitting in the cart too :) It's fun to see how big they are all getting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love all the pics! He does look so big in the cart. Ethan is still really wobbly sitting so I haven't tried yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! what a big boy!!!! I need to find a cart cover. We have one for a high chair but not a cart yet!!! Where did you get yours? ...since that question hasn't been asked yet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! He is so big and sooo cute! I love his smile in the first picture. so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails