Tuesday, July 20, 2010

mommy's answered prayers

Both the baby and the Teethifier.


Asher loves this thing!

{You'll notice that Sophie got thrown by the wayside}

I promised an update and here it is.

The Teethifier wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it might be based on the photos I found online.  The barb-y parts are actually really small.  The Y shape is perfect for reaching the back of the mouth -- which is where Asher has major discomfort these days.


He gnaws and gnaws on it....


When your little one starts trying to push everything into the way back of his/her mouth, save some gagging and get one of these beauties!

{Gorgeous baby boy not included with purchase}

4 comments:

  1. haha your comments crack me up! Poor sophie! I have already told Carl we need a Sophie, looks like we'll need a teethifier too. I can't wait to see that gorgeous baby boy this weekend! and spend some quality time with his mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. And I love your disclaimer at the end. :) Jack gags on his fingers sometimes so I may have to get him one of these. Did you order it online? I'm guessing I can find it on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen this before....I'll have to get one. Looks like he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...glad to hear he likes it...we have been debating getting one. Looks like we should go ahead and get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails