Friday, July 23, 2010

a little off the top

Yesterday Asher experienced a big milestone.

He went for his first trip to the hair salon.

That's right.  My little guy got a hair cut.  I've given him a trim or 2 at home, but things were getting desperate and I was desperately afraid of butchering his gorgeous locks if I did too much myself.  His comb over had trasitioned from cute to not cute and we had to do something.

Before {cut my hair already!}


So I put us in the very capable hands of Carmen at Cartoon Cuts.  I went to a kids hair cutting place for his trim {even though I'm sure it was a little overpriced more expensive} because I figured they do these first cuts all the time and would know how to deal with someone who has very little hair on the back/sides and tons up top.

After



It was a great choice -- and totally worth the money!  How cute is he now?!



 The faux hawk is back! 



Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. OMG - too cute! I can't believe the milestones our babies are starting to hit!

    Love the second to last picture, and the faux hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks adorable although he always does :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, he looks so BIG now! Seriously, he looks like a one-year-old with that sharp little haircut! He looks super duper cute, but I kind of miss the baby combover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome guy! Seraya has the comb over thing going on too but has less hair than Asher so we are going to have to wait awhile for a haircut! Love the last 2 pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so adorable!!! I wish P had as much hair as Asher. She might actually be able to wear a bow:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw. Very Cute! I love doing baby's 1st cuts! So fun. Its always such a big ordeal with cameras and stuff. Its fun to see mommies all reactions when their little baby all of a sudden looks like a bigger kiddo once its cut! She did a great job! He looks adorable! Ethan's hair is getting out of control....but Im waiting til a year to cut it...we'll see how bad it looks by then...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails