Saturday, July 10, 2010

cart cover

You ask, I'll tell!

A few of you were wondering where I got Asher's shopping cart cover that was featured in yesterday's post.  It's a Floppy Seat brand cover and came from Babies 'R Us.


It's even softer and more cushioned than it looks in the photo!  I love it it has elastic the whole way around {rather than buckles or snaps}.  This makes it so easy to slip over the seat one handed.

This cover also fits over those wooden restaurant high chairs.  I shudder to think about what happened in those seats before we arrived -- bringing our own cover saves my sanity {and feeds my germ-aphobia}.  We haven't tried it in a restaurant yet, mostly because we haven't been out to eat since Asher has been able to sit up in a high chair!

Since Asher is putting his mouth on everything that he can reach these days, I really like having a cover that I know is clean.  Does anyone ever clean grocery cart handles?  I don't know for sure and would rather not worry about it. 

Here's to clean and comfy shopping!  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Presley has the exact same floppyseat! I love love love it!!!Asher is so adorable and I love his name. Wow! a 7 o'clock bedtime. I don't know what I would do with all that free time. I'm so looking forward to having an evening. P usually doesn't go to bed until 9ish, ughhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know! Jack has an Eddie Bauer cover that we tried out last weekend. It's not very good. I love yours and will check it out. I also worry about all those germs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails