Thursday, July 23, 2009

pizza dance

Last night was a pretty exciting one for the Wilkinson family!

For starters, Drew and I went out for dinner with our friends Carl and Karen to Dewey's Pizza. We've only had Dewey's once before and were a little ambivelent about it, but last night it was soooo good! We'll definitely be back!

Thanks for inviting us along, Carl and Karen!



Once we got home I crawled into bed to relax for a little while Drew was checking the baseball scores and I started to feel the bean bouncing around.

I'm convinced it was a happy dance in celebration of the delicious pizza.

Anyway, since Drew was sitting right there I told him to put his hand on my bump and see if he could feel anything yet. It felt pretty strong to me, but I wasn't sure if it would translate to the outside yet.

At some point Drew was watching t.v. and not paying attention at all and *bam* this HUGE kick actually moved my skin.

His eyes got really big and he turned to look at me -- "was that the baby?"

Um, yeah. It wasn't anything I did at least!

So exciting! More pizza, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails