Tuesday, July 14, 2009

17 weeks

The bean took his/her first trip out of the state in utero this weekend. It wasn't specifically to celebrate being 17 weeks, but let's go with that!

In other 17 week excitement, I wore maternity clothes for the first time today and I have to say, it's awesome.



I don't know if I'll ever go back.

As I type this, I'm wearing regular jeans and a t-shirt. Oh well.

All of those elastic waistbands are just so comfortable!

My bump is still smallish, so I was lucky to have this shirt that's stretchy, but not huge -- as many of my other maternity shirts are. Thanks to my father-in-law for picking it out for me!



How far along: 17 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 4lbs since getting pregnant
Maternity clothes: yes! (kind of)
Stretch marks: none yet
Belly button: s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g
Sleep: much up and down at night
Baby movement: nothing yet, but I'm on the watch for it
Food cravings: french onion soup more than ever -- I make it at home now, yum.
Food aversions: any kind of chicken breast
What I miss: my balance -- I keep tipping over for no good reason!
Looking forward to: seeing the new Harry Potter movie (not baby related, but still)
Best moment this week: setting up the baby registry
Milestones: the bean can move his/her joints with control, so I can feel kicks soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails