Monday, July 13, 2009

all ready for stew

Well, I'm a little disappointed.

At 17 weeks, the bean is an....onion.



Gross.

Actually, this might explain a lot about me right now.

First some background info for those of you who don't know me in real life.

I hate onions.

For as long as I can remember this has been the case. I don't like them raw or cooked or in any form, really. I can't cut them up because they make my eyes water like crazy. They also make my hands smell awful.

I'm also married to someone who loves them. This isn't a deal breaker, but it's felt close once or twice.

(just kidding)

(kind of)

However.

Just recently, I've had an unending craving for french onion soup. That's right, soup that contains nothing but onions. It's delicious and I can't get enough!!

Maybe it's the "onion" bean inside me asking for it.

I've also been crying a lot more recently, which goes along with the onion phenomenon.

At any rate, the bean is an onion and a turnip.





I don't think I've ever had turnips, except in a hearty winter stew, so this one is a little random, but fine by me.

The bean has a skeleton which is hardening from cartilage to bone and can move all of his/her joints. Pretty soon I'll be able to feel those stronger kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails