Wednesday, July 29, 2009

19 weeks

At 19 weeks, the bean and I have really hit our stride.

Time is flying by and I'm trying to enjoy every day. This is such a special time for me! Since I have no intention of being pregnant more than a few times (unlike our friend Michelle Duggar) each week is a blessing!

This was an especially exciting week because I got to see the bean up close and personal on the ultrasound. This was my first ultrasound and I really treasure the images we got there. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to preserve the print-outs? My sister-in-law, Raegan, already warned me not to laminate them -- they melt! Thanks, Raegan.

The next big milestone will be 24 weeks when the bean will have viability outside the womb.

Let's go baby bean!

How far along: 19 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 6lbs since getting pregnant
Maternity clothes: lovin' me some maternity pants
Stretch marks: none yet, but my skin is extra dry
Belly button: s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g
Sleep: not as many bathroom trips, so it's great!
Baby movement: yes! The bean is twisting and nudging me a lot now
Food cravings: California rolls and fruit (but not together)
Food aversions: nothing major right now -- I'm just hungry all the time!
What I miss: Ina Garten made a pomegranate cosmo on tv yesterday and I almost fell off the elliptical machine from the daze I went into.
Looking forward to: shopping with Drew for some nursery accessories this weekend
Best moment this week: seeing my baby on the ultrasound
Milestones: the baby is starting to be able to hear my voice

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being half way!
    I got that diaper cover in the $1 section at Target!! It came with a lil t-shirt too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails