Thursday, July 16, 2009

movin' and shakin'

I felt the baby move last night!

Yay!!

It was so exciting. I was laying in bed reading and felt these little flutters on my left side. It felt really different than anything digestion related, so I focused on it for awhile and it happened again!

I still wasn't completely convinced that it was the bean (I didn't want to get my hopes up) but then I thought of a way to be sure...the handy fetal doppler.

Oh, how I love that thing.

I put the probe right where I was feeling the flutters and bingo heartbeat instantly.

It was totally the bean and I couldn't be happier.

I could even hear this "swish" "swish" noise over the heartbeat when the movements happened. It was pretty cool to hear and feel the baby simultaneously.

Keep growing, little bean, now your daddy wants to feel you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails