Wednesday, July 8, 2009

16 weeks

We made it to 16 weeks!




The bean is still growing well and seems pretty happy in there.




I'm not usually this formal in my weekly photos, but decided that you all were worth the effort of getting dressed up a little.


Wait, that's not totally true.


Actually, I was trying on dresses to see if any of my formal ones still fit. Drew and I are going to a wedding this weekend and I need to find something to wear! I'm at this really annoying stage where I definitely don't need maternity clothes, but some of my more fitted regular clothes don't fit anymore.

Awesome.

This dress might work, but it's showing a bit much up top, so I might have to find something else. We'll take some photos this weekend to show you what I ended up wearing!

How far along: 16 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: still only up 3 lbs total
Maternity clothes: not yet, sadly
Stretch marks: none (thanks Mama Bee)
Belly button: still an innie
Sleep: pretty good, except for all the bathroom trips
Baby movement: nothing yet, but soon!
Food cravings: still with the French onion soup (I normally hate onions)
Food aversions: as long as I avoid chicken, things are good
What I miss: feeling content this week!
Looking forward to: getting my stroller in the mail
Best moment this week: painting the nursery with my parents
Milestones: the bean is growing toenails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails