Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of july fun

This year Drew and I decided to do something special for the 4th of July since my parents were here to visit. We went down to the Blossom Music Center to see the Cleveland Festival Band play their "Salute to the USA!"

It was so much fun!

Blossom is an outdoor music center near Cleveland that hosts all kinds of concerts during the summer. It has lots of beautiful grounds where you can have a picnic...



which we did!



or just walk around and people-watch a little





The concert was amazing -- I haven't heard a live band since this time last year when Drew and I came to see the Cleveland Orchestra -- and these musicians were really fantastic.



I especially liked the conductor. He was a hoot.



The company I was with wasn't bad either!





Thanks for coming with us, Mom and Dad -- it was so much more fun with you there!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails