Tuesday, July 21, 2009

18 weeks

At 18 weeks I've been feeling the bean move! I love it!




I also started wearing maternity pants last week and can't get enough. That elastic band was pretty intimidating at first, but now that I've tried it I won't be going back.

Maybe ever.

Seriously, I love the comfort and support! Drew went to feel my belly the other day and noticed the elastic band. His hand ran up it looking for belly to touch and just kept going...and going...all the way to my ribs!

Needless to say, he was a little surprised at how high it went! It was pretty funny from my perspective. :o) I assured him it would come down from my ribs as my belly goes out more.

At any rate, things are going really well right now. I'm totally enjoying pregnancy now that the morning sickness and exhaustion are behind me. Only one more week until my ultrasound!




How far along: 18 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 5lbs since getting pregnant
Maternity clothes: yes! (well, pants)
Stretch marks: none yet, but my skin is extra dry
Belly button: s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g
Sleep: much up and down at night
Baby movement: yes! The bean is twisting and nudging me a lot now
Food cravings: sweets of all kinds
Food aversions: chicken still grosses me out a little
What I miss: not feeling light-headed after climbing stairs
Looking forward to: ultrasound next Monday!
Best moment this week: feeling the bean move for the first time
Milestones: the bean has a complete set of toe- and fingerprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails