Monday, July 20, 2009

my sweet potato

The bean is such a sweet potato. What a cute veggie to be!



At 18 weeks the bean is about 5.5 inches long and almost 7 ounces. Big enough for me to feel the little kicks and punches that he's perfecting! I've been feeling the nudges more and more over the past few days. I think ever since I was sure that's what I felt last week I've noticed those same sensations and recognized it as the bean.

My baby is also the size of a bell pepper. This isn't quite so cute, but is still better than the onion from last week!




Only 7 days until the ultrasound --- I can't wait to see the little bean's face! Drew is still holding firm on not wanting to know the sex. Personally I'm wavering big time. I really want to know!

We'll see what happens... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails