Monday, August 2, 2010

teethifier disclaimer

I got a note from my blogging friend Jocelyn today asking whether the Teethifier I ordered for Asher cost $40 {because that's what they are currently going for on Amazon}.  If you'll remember, a few weeks ago I sung the praises of this little, yellow back-teeth-reaching chew toy.


However, I didn't sing $40 worth of praises.

I just wanted to clarify before someone else goes to look for one, finds this price, and thinks I'm completely out of my mind.

Or, worse, think that it might possibly be worth that much!

I paid $8.

I'd pay the $8, but there's no way The Teethifier is worth 40 buck-a-roos.  Not unless it also comes with a weekly cleaning service thrown in or something.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I saw it on Amazon for $40 and couldn't believe it! Where did you find it for $8? It's nice to know you aren't crazy, spending $40 for a teether!

    And happy birthday to your sister...what great pictures! Hopefully I can give Jack a sibling and I hope they will be close. I'm an only child and always hated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa holy cow! Im thinking $8 sounds worth it though! But $40...surely people aren't paying that? I guess some people are desperate though! Lol. I saw a Razzberry teether on diapers.com for $2...I know it won't reach his back teeth but I think I might get one of those and a teethifier...that way he has variety. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you want to try it too...its the blue one thats $2...I guess blueberries dont sell as well as raspberries? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the one I ordered for $7.10 on eBay. My husband is kind of grossed out that I got it on eBay, but it claims to be brand new and never used.

    I'll let you know when it arrives in the mail and whether or not Eli likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe they're selling it for 40$. A teether for that much money is just... well, turns my stomach. Haha. But I do believe B would like one of these so I will continue to hunt one down!!!! Whenever we brush his teeth, he is always pushing our finger back to the back of his mouth. Poor buddy. We have a couple Razzberries and B does like them...although it really, REALLY gets the drool going. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails