Thursday, August 12, 2010

raising him right

I can't believe I forgot to post about this, but it can't wait another day.

Asher took his first trip to Chick-Fil-A over the weekend!  I'm not a huge fan of fast food, but Chick-Fil-A is my favorite go to quick spot.  I love their grilled chicken sandwich!  But, I digress...



Drew and I were running some errands and decided to swing by for lunch.  We usually just drive-thru and take food home with us, but we were feeling adventurous and thought, why not...maybe Ash can handle sitting with us while we eat out.


It was fantastic!

Asher sat in the restaurant highchair {for the first time} in his Floppy Seat.  He loved looking at all the other people and just kept swiveling around to try and see everyone.


Of course, he also wanted some dipping sauce, my straw, to lick the table, and a whole host of other things that he couldn't do/have.  It will be much better in the future when I can distract him with some nuggets of his own.


As it was, we had an extremely successful outing!  Three cheers for Chick-Fil-A!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a successful eat-out adventure!!! We have yet to attempt this with B. My biggest fear is he will freak out and I will not be able to console him........... I don't wanna be one of those parents. LOL This gives me hope and encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he is craning his neck to check everything out! I've taken Jack to eat a couple of times. I usually pack him lunch as well (applesauce or something similar that doesn't require heating up) so he can be included and distracted! I think it'll be fun when he can eat off the menu though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P has the best time eating out! So many new things to look at. The only problem is she grabs at EVERYTHING! Well, I officially have a craving for chick-fil-a, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had chick-fil-a but I always hear its good. So cute him looking all over. We havent tried the high chair or cart yet. How fun you were able to enjoy eating out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails