Thursday, August 26, 2010

the clash

I'm going to be MIA for a few days, in a few days.

Hopefully there will be some blog updates during our super secret mission, but I can't give any guarantees.

{I will say, however, that it doesn't have anything to do with me having baby #2 -- that seems to be everyone's assumption every time I say anything remotely veiled on here! Haha}

I can't give any other clues as to while I'll be away from the computer, except to say that it involves Asher having a very limited wardrobe.

So limited, in fact, that we had to resort to my absolutely least favorite thing today:

Asher's outfit clashed.


Badly.


This makes my eyes water a little.  Sorry to expose you all.  Something about this blog prevents me from keeping anything to myself.

What's cookin' good lookin'?


Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. You should try to find something with a little purple so that way he has colors from the whole rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I think it's cute.... sometimes B clashes pretty badly, but hey... at least he's clothed. LOL Ok, that sounded really bad.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it happens! Sometimes the laundry doesn't get done when you intend or the weather changes unexpectedly. Oh well, life will go on and Asher will continue to be one handsome fella. :)

    I have thought of baby #2 for you as well! I'm sure you'll let us all know if and when it happens though! Good luck with your super secret mission. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails