Thursday, March 4, 2010

say my name

Since Asher was born, he's received a lot of great gifts from friends and family. I want to thank them and take a few posts to highlight their generosity!

Before we lived in Cleveland, Drew and I were in Pittsburgh while he attended graduate school at Carnegie Mellon University. Those 2 years were definitely some of my favorite ones! We met a lot of great people and made friends that we still keep in touch with.

One of the best things about our friends at CMU was that we were all in the same stage of life. None of the married couples had kids at the time, but now most of them do. Asher has automatic friends his own age! Unfortunately we all live pretty far apart, but Pittsburgh will always be a "home base" of sorts and I'm hoping we'll be able to meet up there again soon!

Asher's little friend Aidan (and his parents, Colin and EunJin) sent him some adorable burp cloths after he was born. I love monogrammed things and these are so cute!







Way too cute to spit-up all over!

Thanks Aidan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails