Friday, March 5, 2010

just an ordinary day

Today over at Kelly's Korner everyone is sharing what their typical day looks like. My typical day changed dramatically 2 months and 3 weeks ago when my son Asher was born and I became a stay-at-home mom!



4:00am - Asher starts demanding breakfast from his crib, so I get up to change and nurse him

4:30am - Ash falls back asleep and so do I

7:00am - Up for the day, 2nd breakfast for Asher, breakfast for Mommy

8:30am - Baby boy is exhausted from eating and spending a few minutes in the bouncy seat, so he takes a snooze in my arms {we're working on crib napping...any advice?}

10:00am - Time to eat again for Asher!

11:00-11:30 - Playtime on the activity mat; quick lunch for me while he's distracted

1:00pm - Eating for Asher...again

1:30-4:00 - Afternoon nap for the baby, catching up on email for me {him not napping solo really ties me down}

4:00 - Hungry boy needs to eat

5:00 - Playtime in bouncy chair/activity mat while I start dinner

6:00 - Daddy's home!

6:30 - Bath time

7:00 - Last feeding and soothe to sleep

7:30-8:00 - Asher nods off for the night

8:00 - Dinner for Drew and I

8:30 - My time for a shower and pumping

10:00 - Bedtime!

Thrilling, isn't it?

I love it and can't wait until Asher is bigger and can do more activities with me!

2 comments:

  1. You guys eat dinner at 8pm? Oh my gosh! That's so late! I'm brushing my teeth (if we're home) and getting ready for bed! haha I might eat Ryan if I had to wait that long! :0)

    I so love that polar bear outfit -- it's one of my favorites!!

    Have fun with Jennifer this weekend! I hope she spoils him silly and fills him with some Aunt lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Felix - I totally have baby envy. Usually I don't because newborns are not developed enough until about a year to be cute. But your baby is super super super cute. Especially that smile that borders between cute/goofy/mischievious. I don't know how he does that - maybe it's the eyes and the little hair tuft. The outfits totally complete the look. Save some for us! (in a few years, that is)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails