Tuesday, March 9, 2010

like a record, baby

For someone who can't yet hold his own head upright, Asher often surprises me with what he can accomplish physically.

Every night I gently place Asher in his crib to sleep. As you might remember from a previous post, I have a video baby monitor that I love! The video camera is positioned at one end of the crib, so I strategically place Asher in his crib so the camera can capture his face.

A la, this...




Without fail, every single day, I come in to find Asher like this:


How does he do it??

I watch him over the monitor constantly, but it's like he can tell when I nod off or get diverted elsewhere and that's when he makes his move.

He likes being mysterious.



I haven't caught him in the act yet, but I'm still watching. I'll let you know if I ever figure it out!

4 comments:

  1. Cooper does the same thing! I swear one day I was watching him on our monitor and he was completely on his side and was about to flip over...he never tries these things while mommy is in the room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny!!! Aren't they such sly stinkers?? My Mom told me how that would happen when my sisters & i were babies... before swaddling!!! So no swaddling for Asher?? I think we're going to stop swaddling B soon because he gets out anyway. Haha, DH is just way too concerned about rolling over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, cute! yea, the feats that they accomplish are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails