Wednesday, March 10, 2010

he's getting bigger

It's official: my baby is getting bigger.



For the longest time I had draped a white blanket that my Mom made for Asher over his bouncy seat so I could take his pictures. I found the rainforest animals a little, um, distracting and wanted to neutralize the background.

This plan worked because Asher just sat there and didn't need to be strapped in {I stayed with him as well}. Well, not any more.


As you may have noticed during the "Daddy and Asher blanket game" video, this little guy can really rock out. He gets so excited these days that he kicks and rocks until he practically propels himself out of the seat.

Save me, Mom, save me!



He's strapped in now. Tight.

Welcome to the blog, rainforest friends.



Asher also made the big transition to 3-6 month size clothes this week. I decided that it was probably a good idea to ratchet him up a size before he became permanently bow-legged from being stuffed inside footed PJs that were too short.

That owl one was just so cute!



My baby is growing up! I'm a little sad, but mostly proud.

Way to go friend. Enjoy your new wardrobe.

4 comments:

  1. 3-6 already??? Wow!!! What a big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the owl outfit but the striped one is cute too! Jack is also in 3-6 clothes. And today we went and had his new convertible car seat installed. They're growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big! I cannot believe he is in 3-6 months so soon! :) Hadlea just moved to 0-3 months and they are still a little big...I just felt the same about making her bow-legged in the newborns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about the wardrobe! It was so hard for me to let go of some of Eli's cutest 0-3 clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails