Thursday, March 25, 2010

bumbo baby

On Tuesday I was trying to cook dinner, but Asher needed some entertainment, so I decided to try him out in his Bumbo seat.

The novelty of sitting straight up was a huge hit!




That is, it was until his big brain weighed his head down too much and it got hard to hold up. Poor guy!



After this we switched back to his reclining bouncy chair and he played happily while I finished dinner. I love that he's starting to be able to spend short periods of time playing solo so I can get things done. Not having to hold him 24/7 makes our cuddle times that much more special!

5 comments:

  1. CUTE pics!!! I am worried about putting B in the bumbo before he has full head control...but I've seen a lot of pics of babies in them before this... it worked alright for Asher?? I guess B is kind of a bobblehead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I wanted to get Jack a Bumbo and luckily was able to try one out at a friend's house last week. His thighs are too chubby and he could barely squeeze into it! Poor guy! But we'll probably move straight to the Jumperoo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Ava loves her bumbo - I think the change in viewpoint really gets their attention. Isn't it nice being able to get things done again with both hands?! :). With regards to the vitamins, if Asher still doesn't like the D-Vi-Sol (which I've found both at Target and our local grocery store), you can slip it in to bottles of expressed breastmilk and he'll never know. With the multi-vitamins, he might though since they're so smelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found Bennett's little outfit at Macy's at a great deal... all 3 pieces for under 5$!!! He actually has a different outfit for Easter as that one he's wearing in those pics was a little snug already... although I probably could have made it work. I just love to buy clothes for him!!! It's super tough to find dressier clothes for such small babies... and boys at that!!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bumbo is cute... but you're right, it makes you enjoy cuddle time even more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails