Saturday, March 20, 2010

happy birthday owen!

Thanks for all the advice yesterday friends!

I am definitely going to check out the breathable bumpers for Asher's crib. I don't know about all of you, but when I was pregnant I got totally swept up in the cuteness of the baby stuff and didn't always think about the practical aspects.

If I had been thinking along those lines I could have saved a lot of money and just got these to begin with!

Oh well, the cute stuff is fun too!

--------------------------------------------------------

Onto the important topic for today...

I want to wish my nephew, Owen, a {1 day belated} happy birthday!

It's really hard to believe that 6 years and 2 days ago my sister looked like this



Then 6 years and 1 day ago Owen looked like this {does all that hair look familiar to anyone else?!}





Now he's in kindergarten and doing all kinds of big boy things.






He's growing up so fast!





What a sweetie pie, I love him so much! I'm thrilled that Asher will have such a terrific big cousin to look up to and, I'm sure, learn all kinds of naughty things from. :o)

Happy Birthday Owen!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Owen! What a cutie!

    as for the crib bumpers, etc.... if I would have known you don't use much of the bedding I wouldn't have spent so much $ on it either!!! Next time we will know! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails