Monday, March 22, 2010

little asher had a lamb

With some traveling on our horizon I wanted to introduce Asher to a little "friend" he could have of his own. I've heard that having a familiar lovey helps babies and kids transition to sleeping in strange places more easily.

Asher might be too young for this, but I figured there isn't any harm in giving it a try!



He received this little lamb blanket as a gift and it's the perfect size for him.



I don't let him sleep with it, but he does like to cuddle/suck on it while in his bouncy chair or while hanging with a sleepy Daddy.



If you can't really see him around Asher's tight grip, meet Lamb.



Little kids with their lovies are too cute! I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Aren't the lovies with the little animal heads so perfect for them to cuddle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh so cute!!! now I want to get one for B!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Jack has a frog lovey that I just introduced last week. I might like it more than he does but he does hold it. I've also heard that if you sleep with it for a couple of days and make it smell like you, then it helps them sleep better on their own. Something to keep in mind if you ever need to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails