Wednesday, October 31, 2012

happy halloween!

We've been home from the hospital for 2 days now and are doing well.  I'm meaning to do a couple baby posts, but napping when she does kind of canceled that plan for now.  I took photos of Asher in his Halloween costume last week since I wasn't sure what state I'd be in today - I'm glad I did!  I'll get some pictures of Hadley in her little outfit and post those soon too.

Thanks for all your congratulations!  We are so excited to have 2 kids!!

********************

I've never been huge on Halloween in general, but I have to admit - having a little one to dress up is so much fun!  Asher's love of neigh-neighs is no secret, so this was the perfect costume for his 3rd Halloween.

Meet our adorable cowboy and his trusty steed!


Oh my goodness, he melts me.  :-)




And I know it's not just me.  When I was taking these photos one of our neighbors who was driving by actually stopped her car to call out how cute he was.  ha!


Mommy, can we go please.  My bucket needs filling.  And neigh-neigh agrees.


Love, love, love him...



and his crossed hooves...


and tail.  :-)


Time to hit the hay trough of candy, friends.  Happy Halloween!



6 comments:

  1. I adore his costume!!! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE his costume! Ethan wanted Mazie to be Mazie Moo Cow and him be a cowboy...but that was after I already got his costume. Lol. Next year maybe. Glad to hear you are napping when sweet Hadley does! I hope you are all feeling well and starting to figure out your new normal. HappyHalloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and unique!! He makes an incredibly cute cowboy!! Can't wait to see pics of little miss Hadley too! Glad you're all home and doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness how cute is his costume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! I love it - it's perfect for him! Congratulations on sweet Hadley - I LOVE her name! I considered it for Ava, actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding me??? How absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails