Friday, October 19, 2012

{phone dump friday}

No baby this Friday.  Maybe for the next phone dump!  I had an OB appointment yesterday and found out I'm just about 3cm dilated already and 60% effaced.  She could come anytime! {or hang tight for another week...there's no way to tell}.  We are pretty much all ready for her, though.  I even installed the infant carrier in mini.  Holy carseats, Batman!


After seeing the picture I posted to FB my college friend Emily mentioned how jealous her Steelers fan hubby was of Asher's awesome t-shirt.  So...I had to make her little girl one too.  :-)


I wish I could have made the football bigger so there would be more Steelers fabric showing, but I didn't want it to take over her whole little chest - ha!

The other day I told Asher it was time to get dressed and heard in reply, "I'm in my bin Mommy."  Apparently he was far too busy to change just then.  This boy.


Last weekend A was a little under the weather, so we cancelled our state fair plans in exchange for a closer-to-home trip to the park.  Asher didn't mind in the least and had a great time!  It's not often that Daddy is able to come playing, so that was a huge bonus.


Speaking of Daddy and playing, A has found his new favorite thing - riding on shoulders.  Fast.  I about had a heart attack when I saw them tearing around the yard, but I know Drew would never let him fall off.  Some things are just for Daddies to do, I guess!


We went to play group this week and found Asher's birthday gift.  The family whose house we played at had the perfect sized trampoline out back.  It was big enough to give a good bounce, but not SO big - you know?  Ash jumped and jumped, then came home and took a 3 hour nap.  I was sold.


In an attempt to get ahead I started on some Christmas gifts for Asher's teachers this week.  I think they are going to be so cute!


This morning A and I met up with our neighborhood playgroup at a bouncing place.  We'd never been to this one before but it was awesome.  Asher jumped and jumped {can you tell he likes to bounce?? ha!} - I think we'll be back this winter.


Happy weekend, friends!

5 comments:

  1. Wow 3cm already that's good. Our babies will be here before we know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little trampoline is so cool! Who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting close :) I bet you are so ready to be holding that little ladybug! I love the pics of Asher, riding on his Daddy's shoulders and the fire hat! Such a handsome guy! Praying for you guys in the days and weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a minute I thought her name was Scarlett, which I LOVE! I can't wait to hear about her arrival and learn her little name - keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers and best wishes for a safe delivery if she comes tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails