Friday, October 26, 2012

{phone dump friday}

No baby.  Again.  ha ha - I really am trying to be patient.  I know firsthand just how much easier life is with the baby on the inside, rather than making demands to high heaven on the outside, but still.  I'd like to meet her one of these days.  :-)


On Wednesday Asher and I went to vote!  There is early voting here and that seemed like the perfect solution for someone who will have a newborn on Election Day.  Turns out lots of people thought it was a perfect solution for their life as well because the line was loooong.



There was also the little matter of a mommy/toddler miscommunication.  I told Asher several times that we were going to vote and how it's such a great privilege for us to choose our leaders, etc.  Well...apparently every time I said "voting" he heard "boating".  When we finally got through the line and there were NO boats he was one disappointed little guy.


At least I brought snacks.

I typed up a few instructions/information about Asher for A's grandparents who will be watching him when I go to the hospital to have the baby.  5 pages seems like a bit of overkill, but I really want the mundane things of life to go on as normally as possible for him.  Plus, if it was me watching a toddler I'd want to know everything!


When Drew's parents were visiting they decided that it would be a good idea to get Asher's birthday gift a few months early to make life more fun for him - and easier for me - so during nap time one day Drew and his Dad set up Asher's new trampoline!


It's so perfect that it fits in our finished attic space.  Asher has been jumping non-stop and I know it will be a great energy release for him during the cold winter months.  For those who are wondering, it's this one.  Thank you, thank you - we all love it!!

On Sunday, Drew and his parents took A to the state fair {I wasn't feeling up to all the walking around} - love this photo of my farmer and his prize winner.  ha!


Happy weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Praying that little one will arrive soon!! What a fun birthday gift!! Looks like hours of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with Asher as an only child, it goes by so fast once the new little one arrives. I have so many blogs in drafts that I haven't had a chance to post much less brush my teeth on most days with 2 little ones. :) It's fun though, crazy fun! I started following you on IG, that's about the only thing I feel like I have enough energy to look at through out the day. haha! Can't wait to hear of your baby girls arrival!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails