Friday, October 5, 2012

{phone dump friday}

I just got a call that my nursery glider is coming - tonight!  Yay!!  It's been delayed and delayed and I was really getting stressed that it wouldn't arrive before ladybug did.  So excited that it's coming {and she's not :-) } - just had to start with this news.

We've had another busy week - preschool, baby prep, cooking, cleaning, laundry - the usual.  I missed the phone dump last week, so it's time to catch up.

I got a free photo book coupon from Shutterfly and decided to use it to make a little summer memories book.  I haven't made a photo book in a long time and forgot how fun it is to have all our pictures in one place that's easy to flip through!


Asher and I started going to a play group in our neighborhood.  Last Friday we explored a new {to us} park that had a pond with tons of ducks and turtles.  A was in heaven - he loves animals these days.


We had a special mid-week family date at the Cheesecake Factory on Wednesday.  Drew was meeting us after work and while we were waiting Asher kept making the funniest faces.  He was eating ice and sometimes the coldness was just too much!


My Dell PC has been giving me the "blue screen of death" upon turn on for the past week.  It's about 2 years old and I was hoping it would last a while longer, but it really seems like it's days are numbered.  Drew and I decided to quickly save everything onto an external hard drive and get a new computer.  We were 90% an Apple family already and made the final leap when we got this beauty...


I love it so far!  If you have any tips or tricks on going from a Windows based system to a Mac I'd love to hear them.  The computer works great, but the Mac OS isn't like I'm used to so there's a bit of a learning curve.

During Asher's preschool last week I took the free time to get a haircut.  I swear one of the hardest things about moving is finding a new hair salon!  This one was great, but I'll probably roll the dice and try another stylist next time.  :-)


I don't know if you knew this, but baby sisters are good pillows.


And they like love kettle corn.


We're still bringing the tiger costume out once in awhile, even though it barely fits.  Turns out tigers love Play-Doh.  Who knew.


Let's end like we started...I am SO excited to get the final pieces to the nursery this weekend!  ha!  Pictures to come...

Happy weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails