Thursday, November 1, 2012

little pumpkins

Just had to post these before Halloween gets too far behind us!

Asher finally agreed to let Hadley sit next to him.  He's been a little afraid of her so far and hasn't wanted to hold or touch her too much.  Hey - at least he doesn't try to suffocate her!  Win!


Sweet kisses from big brother.  I can see him looking out for her for a long time to come.  melt my heart.


Being a pumpkin really wore this little lady out.  She slept through the rest of the night's festivities.

Love baby yawns.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how sweet are they?! I absolutely love their handmade hats and shirts. I wish I had your talent for that sort of thing. Or that handmade items weren't so darn expensive!

    Asher is super cute and handsome and Hadley is such a doll. You have a beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails