Friday, November 2, 2012

phone dump friday {hadley edition}

Last week I was lamenting the fact that I still had no baby photos to post, not realizing that a few hours later she would be here!  This week - get ready - it's a baby pic explosion.  :-)


The phone camera really got a workout this week - especially at the hospital.  It was sort of impossible for me to use the big camera from my hospital bed, but the phone is so small and easy.  Love it!


Miss H is in love with her fingers.  She will suck, suck, suck on whatever is available.  When she found her thumb, though, I was a goner.  Is there anything cuter than a little baby sucking their thumb?  sigh



She's also in love with her Daddy



and her PopPop


Actually I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

She's just so perfect.  I feel overwhelmed at the way we've been blessed.





I'm out of words.  :-)





Happy weekend, friends.


3 comments:

  1. Emily-she is beyond words...so sweet. So precious. {sorry, i def. overuse precious with babies!!} but so true to the term. Congrats again. You have given me the highest baby fever yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just to cute. How has Asher been with her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, she is precious!! I love her dark hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails