Friday, November 16, 2012

{phone dump friday}

Happy Birthday, Mom!  


Asher and I are making his Grammy a special happy cake today.  He wishes there was a birthday everyday at our house - ha!

In other Friday news, this is my first day at home, totally alone, with both kids.  Wow, wow.  For the past 2 weeks I've either had full time help or Drew worked from home which meant he was available to help in the morning, at lunch, and in case of emergency {of which there were a couple :-) }.  But now, not so much.

We can do it!

{We can do it...we can do it...we can do it...}

I practiced a little last night while Drew was still working by giving both kids a bath at the same time.  Hadley is so easy in the bath I knew we could do it.  By Asher's bedtime things start to fall apart so we did baths before dinner and it worked out great!


I also made dinner which was a little tougher because Hadley did not want to be put down.  She snuggled into the Baby K'Tan and we were good to go.  :-)

Wednesday was our first trip to Target!  This is a bit tricky with 2 kids - we're still working on where everyone sits.  The good news is - we made it!


This little lady is turning 3 weeks old tomorrow.  She's celebrating by wearing her new ladybug jammies that Uncle Chris and Aunt Lisa sent her.  So sweet.


I could just stare at this little face all. day. long.


Hadley had her 2 week Dr visit on Tuesday and got a great report!  She's up to 7 pounds, 9 ounces already - wow!  Mama's milk is doing a good job.  :-)


We had a couple warm days this week {see the shorts} so A and I hit the park while Hadley was snoozing.


I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already.  We need to get into high gear getting ready for Asher's birthday and Christmas!  Happy Friday, friends!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that our girls will be 3 weeks old tomorrow, it's going by so fast. How is she doing with sleeping at night? Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! How do you like the baby K'tan? I am thinking of getting one to use with baby sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your hubby make really cute babies...Hadley is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking she's looking more and more like Asher - awww!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails