Friday, November 9, 2012

{phone dump friday}

The iPhone cam was running hot again this week taking lots of photos of this sleeping beauty.




Hadley had her newborn photos taken last Saturday when she was 1 week old.  She did great - expect that she hated to be positioned and woke up every time the photographer tried to move her.  Stephanie was super patient and I know she got some good shots.


We got this sneak peek on Facebook - I can't wait to see the rest!


Asher and I had a special date this morning.  We went to the park to meet our play group - just the 2 of us.  Asher had so much fun playing with his friends and I had fun watching him.  :-)


It was a gorgeous day here so we went for a walk around the neighborhood.  Asher picked up 100 rocks and Hadley slept in the car seat.


They just started building a house right across the street from us and Asher couldn't be more excited!  Cement mixer entertainment?  Yes, please!


Happy weekend, friends.  We'll be celebrating a 2 week birthday around here!

2 comments:

  1. Her newborn pic is absolutely adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! I saw your comment so I thought I would respond to ya! I am soo addicted to little girls clothes haha. We have a boutique here in Dallas that I get them at but you can find them on Ebay and online too. The brands of those two outfits is called Cach Cach. A few other brands of Brylee and Cerly's are Tralala and Baby lulu. They are all adorable!! Anyway, thanks for commenting--you are sweet. Our babies are so close in age!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails