Thursday, December 1, 2011

welcome december {2011}

Every December 1st I get a little nostalgic.


Well, actually, it just marks the beginning of an entire month of nostalgia.  ha!  December is such a special month in our house.  Not only does it hold Christmas - my favorite holiday of the year - it also has a birthday for a very special boy!  December 13th has officially become the most important date on our family calendar.  :-)

How does the year go so quickly?  It feels like just a few posts ago I was welcoming last December.  Wasn't I just planning a first birthday party and now here we are getting ready for his second!


I know, Asher, I know - time flies.


Two years sounds like a good amount of time, but honestly, to me, it feels like just yesterday I was sporting these awesome maternity jeans and wondering when exactly my little guy would make his entrance.



I'm really looking forward to all the exciting plans we have in the wings this month.  There's such a fun month ahead of us - hurray December!

6 comments:

  1. Happy December :) Every night I turn to my husband and say, "I can't believe it's been two years already" Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments exactly! You sure do look good with a baby belly, hint hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It felt like time moved backwards when I was pregnant with Cooper (I guess a high-risk pregnancy with do that!) and now it feels like I can't keep up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way!

    And aww... I guess we've "known" each other for more than two years now! Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time goes crazy, unbelievably crazy fast, when you have children. Just tonight, we realized that our little ones - who aren't so little anymore - are almost halfway through 1st grade. Savor every single minute. And yes, smother those baby cheeks with kisses!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asher and I have the same birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails