Wednesday, December 28, 2011

a neigh-neigh of his very own

I'm still getting my Christmas photos organized, but I had to share about a gift that Asher opened up the weekend before Christmas.  It ended up being a very beloved present this year and came from his Uncle Chris and Aunt Lisa.  Dum, da, dum - it's a neigh neigh!  Once Daddy got this pretty, yellow horse {whom we immediately named Sunny} saddled up Asher got on for a ride and wouldn't get off. 


We learned about his love of "neigh-neighs" a few weeks ago and, apparently, it hasn't diminished at all yet!



{for those who are wondering, Sunny is a Rody Horse and can be found here}

2 comments:

  1. When I watch the video, all I can think about it "boing, boing, boing, boing...!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great present!!!! I have never even heard of that before, but how awesome!!! Asher definitely likes it! :) And that video is adorable. He's gonna love to see that when he's about 18! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails