Friday, December 2, 2011

the way to start the day

While we were at Thanksgiving Drew's mom put a kid's table in the kitchen so the littlest guys would have a place to eat.

I LOVE that we have a kid's table now!!  :-)

Asher wasn't a huge fan of sitting there during most meals - he tended to eat a bite, then run off to play - so he stuck with the booster.  One morning, however, we were up early and Ash was hungry, so he grabbed a chair, a bowl of cereal, and snacked away. 


With no other activity to distract him it worked out pretty well.


I feel like I say this every day, but he seriously looks SO big in the chair at the kid's table.  At the same time, I love that he still looks {kind of} small sitting there - my baby isn't totally grown up.


Oh my, but don't you just want to kiss those chubby cheeks all over?  I do!  ha!


2 comments:

  1. We had our first little table at Thanksgiving this year too . . . and I agree, weren't they just newborns? And how is my newborn almost 1 month? And how are our big boys almost 2?

    But smooch up those cheeks as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails